Tired of dealing with your old, unorganized kitchen? Do you want a new kitchen with more storage and organizational options? StarMark Cabinetry offers a number of internal base cabinet organization features for kitchens. StarMark kitchens are designed and custom-made to fit your kitchen.
Shakespeare Home Improvement Co. is Lancaster County’s premier kitchen remodeling company. If you are interested in remodeling your kitchen, please give us a call to set up a free estimate. You can see pictures from our previous kitchen projects here.
Examples of Internal Base Cabinet Organization
- Bar Maid – features a wood bread board, a wood cutlery divider, and wooden box that holds six one-liter bottles.
- Beverage Pod Tiered Rack – holds up to 40 pods. Sets in top drawer to allow for easy access.
- Bread Board – solid maple board with wood front. Can be installed in a drawer base or a door & drawer base.
- Bread Board and Utensil Storage – the top-drawer header is attached to the drawer box and allows the wood utensil storage and wood bread board to be pulled out. Can be installed in a drawer base or a door & drawer base.
- Bread Liner – a translucent plastic bread box that sets into a drawer.
- Canned Goods Storage – two door-mounted storage racks, four fixed shelves, and two swinging shelf racks in the center of the cabinet.
- Chopping Block – top drawer pulls open to access the wood chopping block. The chopping block is removeable and allows for easy clean-up. Can be installed in a drawer base or a door & drawer base.
- Cutlery Dividers – available in both wood and plastic
- Drawer Dividers – wood partitions than can be custom designed to fit your needs.
- Drawer Organizer Peg Board – includes peg board with adjustable wood pegs. Pegs can be moved around to accommodate pots and other cooking/baking items.
- Mini Pantry – pull out pantry that is attached to the door. Pantry shelves are wood with chrome railing. Three out of the four shelves are adjustable. Also available in the door and drawer cabinets – pantry will only have two shelves.
- Mixer Shelf – cabinet accommodates most standup mixers. The mixer can be mounted directly to the chopping block that swings up and out from the cabinet.
- Peg Pan and Lid Storage – peg board with adjustable chrome pegs. Can hold up to five pots and pans.
- Plastic Ware Storage – wood storage unit with chrome dividers that pulls out from the cabinet opening. Upper area holds lids for plastic containers. Lower area holds the plastic containers. The chrome dividers in the lid area are adjustable.
- Pull Out Knife Block and Utensil Storage – pull out unit that is attached to the door. Features a stainless-steel bin for utensils and two square openings with unique bristle knife storage. Also feature two wood shelves with chrome railing – one is adjustable and the other is stationary.
- Pull Out OXO Storage – pull out pantry is attached to the door and adjustable shelves. The top shelf includes four small OXO containers, and the bottom shelf includes three large OXO containers.
- Pull Out Utensil Storage – pull out pantry is attached to the door. Features one adjustable shelf with three stainless steel bins for utensils. Also includes one fixed shelf.
- Pullouts and Roll Trays – cabinet that features three adjustable roll out trays and two end units with adjustable wood baskets. Also come with two adjustable, door-mounted spice racks.
- Range Mate – features a two-tier, chrome plated wire rack. The top rack holds 7 to 12 lids (depends on width of cabinet), and the bottom rack is adjustable to hold pots and pans in various sizes.
- Recycle Base – pull out recycle center is attached to the door. Comes with three poly bins and one canvas bin. All bins are removeable.
- Roll Out Tray Divider – roll out tray dividers for cookie sheets, cupcake tins, etc. Number of sections depends on the width of the cabinet.
- Roll Out Trays – Two to four (depends on if cabinet is door & drawer or full-height door) wood trays that roll out.
- Spice Rack Base For Mini-pantry – a pyramid shaped racked that allows for easy access to spice containers.
- Spice Rack Organizer – a tiered rack in either wood or plastic. Sets in top drawer to allow for easy access to spices
- Spice Shelf Racks – 3” deep, adjustable door-mounted spice storage racks.
- Tray Base – a vertical partition that is installed in the center of the cabinet to help keep cookie sheets, cupcake tins, and other trays organized.
- Waste Basket – full-height and door & drawer base cabinets that can hold either one or two waste baskets depending on height and width. Comes with the waste basket(s).
- Waste Basket with Chopping Block – the top drawers opens to access a wood chopping block. The chopping block is removeable. One or two (depending on the size of the cabinet) waste baskets are in the bottom part of the cabinet.
- Wicker Basket Storage – comes with two wicker baskets that are set into a wood carrier.
- Wire Basket Storage – comes with three wire epoxy coated baskets.
Base Corner Cabinets
- Base Corner Recycle Center – includes 3 poly recycle bins.
- Base Corner with Revolving Slide-Out Shelves – the interior unit rotates from side to side to allow access to the 4 adjustable side mounted baskets. The baskets are wood with chrome railing.
- Base Corners with Lazy Susan – turntables are available in either wood or poly.
Blind Corner Base Cabinets
- Magic Corner Shelves – two adjustable wood shelves with chrome rails that pull out. There are two back shelves that then slide into the opening.
- Pantry with Chrome and Wood Baskets – wood baskets with chrome rails. Two adjustable baskets are mounted on the inside of the door, and two other baskets swing out through the opening.
- Revolving Shelves – poly susan shelves
- Revolving Slide-Out Drawer Front – Individual shelves attach to the two drawer fronts. The drawer fronts swing out like cabinet doors. The shelves are wood with chrome rails.
- Revolving Slide-Out Wood Shelves – two wooden shelves that swing and pull out of the opening.
- Roll Out Trays and Door Shelves – two shelves are mounted on the interior of the door. The two roll out trays roll sideways into the door opening.
- Swing-Out Shelves – wood shelves with chrome rails that swing out through the opening.