Tired of dealing with your old, unorganized kitchen? Do you want a new kitchen with more storage and organizational options? StarMark Cabinetry offers a number of external wall cabinet organization features for kitchens. StarMark kitchens are designed and custom made to fit your kitchen.
Shakespeare Home Improvement Co. is Lancaster County’s premier kitchen remodeling company. If you are interested in remodeling your kitchen, please contact us today for a free estimate. You can see pictures from our previous kitchen projects here.
Examples of External Wall Cabinet Organization
- Bookcase – 12” deep bookcases. Can feature a set of double doors or a tambour door.
- Cookbook Rack – mounted underneath a wall cabinet
- Criss Cross Wine Rack – Features ogee edge on the frame opening and a finished veneer interior. Racks are available as a full-size wall cabinet, with a set of doors above, or with a set of doors below.
- Message Center – features hanging key storage, envelop storage, and a dry erase board.
- Organizers – depending on selection, organizers can come with one or two adjustable shelves, dividers, flip-down headers, and/or a book shelf.
- Plate Rack – vertical wood dividers for holding plates.
- Spice Shelf – a separate wood shelf that mounts to the bottom of a wall cabinet.
- Stem Glass Rack – a 7 ½” tall opening for hanging stemware. Mounted beneath a set of double doors.
- Vertical Wine Rack – a six inch wide wine rack with four shelves.
- Wine Cubes – available in vertical or horizonal. Can be one column wide, three columns wide, five columns wide, or nine columns wide.
- Wine Rack with Double Rack Top – a double wine rack mounted above a set of double doors.
- Wine Wall – ten to twelve bottle capacity depending on the width of cabinet.
- Wine Wall with Bottom Rack – wine rack mounted below a set of double doors.
- Wine Wall with Top Rack – wine rack mounted above a set of double doors.