Tired of dealing with your old, unorganized kitchen? Do you want a new kitchen with more storage and organizational options? With this in mind, consider StarMark Cabinetry. This company offers a number of internal and external utility cabinet organization features for kitchens. Also, StarMark kitchens are designed and custom made to fit your kitchen.
Examples of Internal Organization
- Canned Goods Storage – Depending on size of cabinet, the canned goods storage features five to ten adjustable shelves, five to six adjustable door-mounted shelves, and one or two swinging shelf racks in the center of the cabinet.
- Chef’s Pantry with Wood or Poly Roll Out Trays– features five 22” diameter turntables, five adjustable door shelves, and three adjustable roll out trays. Chef’s pantry is also available with drawers instead of roll out trays.
- Pull Out Pantry – pull out pantry is attached to the door. Features four or five wood shelves with chrome rails.
- Roll Out Trays – features four adjustable roll out trays.
- Super Chef’s Pantry with Wood or Poly Roll Out Trays – features five 20” diameter turntables, two sets of five adjustable door shelves, and three adjustable roll out trays. Super chef’s pantry is also available with drawers instead of roll out trays.
- Waste Bin – a utility cabinet featuring one or two waste bins set into the base.
Examples of External Organization
- Bookcase – features five or six adjustable shelves depending on the height of the bookcase
- Wine Cube – ceiling height wine cubes.
Shakespeare Home Improvement Co. is Lancaster County’s premier kitchen remodeling company. If you are interested in remodeling your kitchen, contact us today to set up a free estimate. You can see pictures from our previous kitchen projects here.