Aside from age, damage, drafts, or condensation between the panes, there are a number of reasons why you should consider replacing the old windows throughout your home. Below is a list of 10 Reasons to Replace Your Old Windows.
The Ten Reasons To Replace
1) Replacement windows are energy efficient and have cost saving benefits. Therefore, new windows help reduce annual heating and cooling costs.
2) Replacement windows are easy to clean and maintain. Most replacement windows tilt in. This allows you to clean the exterior of the windows from inside your home rather than outside.
3) Older windows may look unattractive or outdated. However, new windows will boost your home’s curb appeal.
4) Replacement windows are environmentally friendly.
5) Increase indoor comfort and maintain a more consistent temperature.
6) Replacement windows can help extend the life of your HVAC unit because the unit won’t have to consume as much energy.
7) Replacement windows have UV coatings that will help protect your flooring, walls, and furnishings from sun damage.
8) Replacement windows provide safety and security from the elements and from break-ins. Broken or malfunctioning locks on your old windows are security risks. Windows that are difficult to open could be a safety hazard during an emergency situation, especially if the window becomes the only escape route from the house.
9) New windows are insulated to provide better noise control from both outside and inside.
10) Replacement windows have a positive return on investment should you decide to sell your home in the near future.
Whether it’s for aesthetic reasons, increased energy efficiency, or ease of maintenance, if you are looking for vinyl replacement windows, we are one of the premier vinyl replacement windows companies in Lancaster County, PA. Shakespeare Home Improvement Co. offers top quality, energy efficient Great Lakes windows and we have a team of installers who are experts in the installation of replacement windows. Contact us today for a free estimate.