Replacement Windows for Your Lancaster, PA Home
Whether you are looking to replace your windows for aesthetic reasons, energy efficiency, or ease of maintenance, vinyl replacement windows are clearly the best way to go in most instances.
We have many years of experience with installing replacement windows and replacing existing windows in your home. Many of our customers choose casement windows, rolling windows, traditional double-hung, bay windows, bow windows, and others. We know you won’t be disappointed with our installation of quality, affordable replacement windows!
Why should you consider vinyl replacement windows?
- Save on Heating and Cooling Costs – save up to 40%
- Maintenance Free – no painting or staining required
- Ease of Cleaning – tilt-in option makes cleaning a breeze
- Extremely Durable and Long Lasting – virtually scratch free
- Economical – variety of price points to fit every budget
- Easily Customized – many styles/shapes/sizes
- Easily and Quickly Installed – typically installed in one day
Check out our blog article which presents even more reasons why you should replace your windows!
Great Lakes Seabrooke vinyl replacement windows
Shakespeare Home Improvement prides itself in the quality of our vinyl replacement windows and is the exclusive local dealer for Great Lakes Seabrooke vinyl replacement windows – a highly respected name in windows and patio doors.
They are one of the nation’s oldest manufacturers of all-vinyl custom replacement windows and patio doors. With a history of innovation and relentless commitment to quality, Great Lakes has maintained a reputation for manufacturing world-class products.
And, Great Lakes windows and patio doors have been green approved by the NAHB Research Center. This means that they comply with specific green practice criteria in the National Green Building Standards. We invite you to click on the Great Lakes link below in the Product Idea Gallery to browse the many styles and options they offer to enhance your home.
Our Seabrooke window styles offer the following high quality features and benefits:
- Energy Star certified (energy efficient)
- custom made to fit with very little carpentry needed, reducing installation time and mess
- come in a variety of interior/exterior color options with matching hardware to fit your style
- Advanced Easy Clean glass that eliminates frequent exterior window cleaning
- offer a fully welded sash and frame that will maintain its strength over the years and will keep the outside elements where they belong – outside
- all window frames have a patented R-Core insulation – the same material used in insulated steel and refrigerator doors – offer more than twice the insulating performance as the average wood frame and nearly four times more than hollow vinyl or aluminum frames
- standard Energy Edge glass spacer system – one continuous piece creating a strong, more efficient insulated glass unit, plus it flexes with glass expansion and contraction to ensure a strong seal for the life of the window
Why choose us?
Our team of experienced vinyl replacement window installers are the best in Lancaster County, PA. We showcase all of our window styles in our showroom so stop by for a hands-on tour and to discuss the features/benefits of our Seabrooke window styles.
Because of our long-standing relationship with Great Lakes, we can usually offer an upgrade to triple pane windows for the same price as others are charging for double-pane windows.
We are a full service contractor and will be your one point of contact handling every detail from start to finish.
We are so confident in the performance of our windows, we offer an unconditional lifetime warranty on both the product and workmanship – you won’t find this piece of mind with many other replacement window contractors.
Product Idea Gallery
Are you looking for inspiration and ideas for your dream space? We invite you to browse through our collection of amazing products from our trusted partners.
If you see an idea or product you would dream of having in your home, contact us. We can schedule a meeting to come to your home and put together a design that will work for your individual, unique style.
So grab your cup of coffee and become inspired by our Project Idea Gallery!
Visit our Showroom
We invite all of our customers to visit our showroom at 350 Main Street in Mountville, PA to view our many top quality product lines. Contact us today to schedule a free in-home estimate.